• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    emeck
    Quote:

Amigaharry2 wrote:
    AFAIK only ImageFX Lite will run on MorphOS - don't know what this version is compared to yours. I use it often - even on a Mini (Mos 3.18). Estonishing that 4.5 will work......

I have 4.5 working in my PowerBook since a couple of years. No problem there.

Quote:

There is nothing special to install - just put the whole directory anywhere and set a assign to it (in my case assign ImageFX3 Work:............).
    Then choose a 24Bit-sctreen in Prefs/"Settings"/Preview-options. On "Modules" set Preview to WindowedCGX.

It comes packed in several lha files with an installer. That is what I used when installing on my PB.

Quote:

Has this Mini enough VRAM? If you use hi-res screens it may run out of memory - maybe playing with Double and Triple-Buffering wil help in this case or reduce resolution. You may also test a 16Bit screen for IFX, but I don't know if this works.

VRAM is OK, I have 39Mb free (of 64) right now with IFX and Wayfarer running. I can open images but the tool's windows are not displayed correctly.
    PowerBook 5.8 MorphOS 3.18
    Mac Mini MorphOS 3.18
  • »12.01.24 - 07:39