• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    I'm still using it when printing from old programs like Final Writer. About 50-50 with TurboPrint and the new printing system in my use. There aren't many word processors or graphics programs that could output to the new system... you'll have to get data converted to PDF or HTML to be able to print with the new system currently. Or plain text with FlowStudio I guess..

So, I would keep TurboPrint in MorphOS, at least until there will be a solution to get the new system working from old programs. Are you suggesting removing it, because it's a bit confusing for users to have two different printing systems?

I'm afraid anything put into the Contributions directory will go under the radar for the most, and users would just think that they can't print from the old programs at all... at least I had forgotten that we have such an directory on the installation media :) It doesn't even have an icon to be seen. It should be copied on the system partition so that users would find/remember it.

[ Edited by jPV 04.12.2023 - 17:19 ]
  • »04.12.23 - 16:09
    Profile Visit Website