• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    connor
    I don't know. Providers don't care about individuals when you send them a bug message. But if the response mail from the provider says that the mailbox is broken than it is more likely that case than anything worng with the sender.

I tried the latest version. Don't like these candy toolbar images. They do not fit to MorphOS style. I tried to download the other set from MorphOS storage but it does not list them. Were they deleted? When I search for 'poly' they are not listed. Also the Freepik link does not work but I don't like the images so it's not a big problem.

The web page says 'OpenURL support for Directory'. What does it mean? To open a directory on my hard drive from PolyOrga? I tried with that and it did not work. I entered URLs in different fields and I never saw a link that I can click and open an address (WWW or email or FTP). Only the at sign near a contact for example but not the link itself.

It would be good to see the links easier. Now I always have to open the event to click them.

Pitily PolyOrga still uses NList which looks like in the 90s and has many limitations. It cannot sort up and down, it has a bug with the automated breadth of columns, cannot hide columns, cannot show images or progress bars and many more. NList was not fixed in all these years, so it still works and behaves like back in the past in 1995. So best would be to switch to the lists from MUI 5 that comes with MorphOS. They are system friendly and more powerful. And we could delete the outdated NList classes.

And by the way PolyOrga is an organizer or PIM. It is not a CRM.
  • »20.12.23 - 11:49