• MorphOS Developer
    Nadir
    Quote:

MDW wrote:
    Thank you for your great work so far. I hope you will consider back to FlowStudio development. From my point of view this is one the most important applications for MorphOS.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate hearing that someone likes the application, given all the work I put in it. As I mentioned, it's not ruled out that I get back to it one day but for the time being, my focus is elsewhere (family with three small children).

As to your specific need of more complex projects, it should in theory already be implemented. You should just set up one project in each directory you want to build. These projects will all show up in your Work Space list tree and have separate project settings. In your Work Space settings you click the projects that you want to include in your build. When building, you perform a Work Space build instead of a Project build (which is of course limited to a single project).

Now, this is all a bit theoretical because it is one of the areas that was still being developed and improved when I stopped so I'm a bit unsure how well it works in practice. Do let me know!

/Nicholai
  • »12.01.24 - 21:14