• MDW
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MDW
    Quote:

Nadir wrote:
    FlowStudio has been more or less dormant for a few years already and I don't have any plans to resume work for the time being (but who knows, one day maybe I regain some motivation).

Now is January but I know - for me this is the saddest news of the 2024. :(
    I very very like Flow Studio, use almost everyday. I was really waiting for next versions of the best dev-environment in Amiga/MorphOS world.

I hoped that you will add full support for project which has sources in several folders. My projects have sources in separated folders (platform-specific code, engine code, main application). I can't put everything to one folder because it would broken my philosophy, compatibility with my past and future projects and flow of creation.

FlowStudio with MOS SDK, Git (and GitDesktop), new GCC, Python, ImageMagick, some AmigaDOS-scripts allowed to me create environment which is the best I have ever had on Amiga platforms.

Thank you for your great work so far. I hope you will consider back to FlowStudio development. From my point of view this is one the most important applications for MorphOS.
  • »12.01.24 - 19:36
    Profile Visit Website