• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

Papiosaur wrote:
    @cip060: i will test all archives from "Emulation" category for the next beta. I hope your problem will be resolved after that. The problem of "space" in lines come from a version string (after $VER:) not supported by Easy2Install for a specific software. I must found it. You try to found it too, it could help me (pictures, snapshots of your local column) or just the name of the software has two lines of string for "local" column.

Example:

"1.0
    (23/09/2021)"

But don't fix this per program basis then, just do the version string parsing in Easy2Install so that it doesn't matter if there are spaces or line feeds. Hollywood (Lua) is excellent for handling these kind of situations automatically with String library functions. Either remove line feeds or do pattern matching to get what you need regardless any other "trash" in the data. And always take spaces in dir/file names into account (test them always when dealing with files).

I don't know if you've already done this, but as a reminder to not do things in a hard way, and to have as universal solutions as possible :)
  • »21.09.23 - 12:55
    Profile Visit Website