• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

Amigaharry2 wrote: Window vertically should be more scalable to minimize - defauilt is too big...
    I would agree with Amigaharry2 on that point.

@ Papiosaur - maybe a MUI Balance gadget could be added to allow resizing of inner sections of the GUI window elements and the inner GUI image, and any ReadMe/document GUI window size when required? 8-)
    Quote:

Amigaharry2 wrote: Scrolling file-lists should also be possible with mouse-wheel.
    It seems you need to activate the specific file list window for it to allow scrolling in that window, but when it is active it works OK for me, as it does for Papiosaur. ;-)

@ Papiosaur - I would suggest there be sorting options in each field to allow them to be sorted into some sort of order, as required, be that for filename alphabetically, numerically, or BOOL, etc.. ;-)

The minimise button only moves the window to the far left of the screen, and up a bit, but does not reduce the size of the window at all, as the GUI elements seem to be set as 'fixed' in the GUI window so they cannot reduce the window size in that way. :-(

It also seems to need an App.icon for when it is iconified. ;-)

It will be a way to replace Grunch, to some extent, seeing as it does not support 'https' currently. :-(
    So some great work so far, and Kudos to you (Papiosaur) and beworld for taking the time to make it happen. :-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »05.06.23 - 06:23