• MDW
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MDW
    Thank you everyone for reports from your various computers. All report and opinion is very important and helpful for me.

I am reading, reading, reading and my conclussion is - I will create option in the demo Launcher which allows to select if music will be streamed from disc without loading in to memory or loaded in to RAM and played from memory. :)

In a future I will update: Morphoza, Morphilia, Morphobia. It requires a bit more work because these demos should be adjusted to some new features and modifications of the new verison of my mini-pseudo-primitive-engine.

However before end of 2022 I would like to finish other very simple production. I promised someone create remake of our 20 years old demo which we created for AmigaPPC with StormMESA. :) It is very very simple demo so I decided to recreate everything and use only original music and textures (scalled to higher resolution by a machine learning algorithm). Objects and scenes, paths are very very simple so better is re-creaate it in Blender. This is better and more comfortable than swimming in my 20-years crappy code, decode stupid file-formats...
  • »16.11.22 - 23:25
    Profile Visit Website