• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Quote:

MDW wrote:
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    It seems it was the TinyGL updates that were required - starting from Shell had the same result until the TinyGL updates were installed, but it works very smoothly (59.3fps) now - super gorgeous GFX as usual with your releases, along with Hi-Fi-ne audio from Skyrunner. 8-)

Thank you for the information. I am really happy that it works now because I had not idea where is reason of the problem... :)

If you installed the SDK update for TinyGL as well, then as mentioned in the readme, any software compiled with the updated SDK also absolutely requires the new version of TinyGL, and if you manually open tinygl.library, then you must open at least version 53.

If you compile the program without the TinyGL SDK update installed, then it should work on older versions of TinyGL as well.

Quote from the readme, although I realise now that I should probably have put this information a bit more prominently i nthe readme:
    Quote:

Please note that any software compiled with the updated SDK will require tinygl.library version 53.0 or higher, and thus either MorphOS 3.18 or MorphOS 3.17 + this separate TinyGL update. If you manually open tinygl.library, you must update your code to request version 53!
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »25.10.22 - 09:08
    Profile Visit Website