• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    matt3
    @Tom and Polluks
    Wow, thank you both for the generous offers. I will slowly take a look at MUIBase as my time permits. If everything clicks and comes together for this I will certainly reach out to you. Currently my time is pretty tight, but I will try and make sometime to look at is.

@Walkero
    I looked at Money Matters in the 90's and I can't remember why I didn't like it. I will see If I can dig up a copy and see what the reason was. There were a few other systems like 2+2 and home budget, don't remember them either. From my findings the real old accounting software works decent with MOS, but they really cumbersome and not a good fit. Newer products say in the 90's tend to have more difficulties with MOS, they are all over the place for functionality. I did and exhaustive search in the mid 90's and CIO really is a really good accounting system. I chose all my software in the 90's with such diligence and most of them don't work in MOS LOL.

@Piru
    Thank you for explaining the difficulties in patching.

Seems like my best options are to find source code or to use my classic system. Still waiting to see if I can reach Jim Philippou the author of CheckItOut. I did reach the developers of AmiBack and sadly the source seems to be lost forever, shame Amiback is really a great backup program...

Thanks to all who have helped me with this!

[ Edited by matt3 25.07.2022 - 11:47 ]
  • »25.07.22 - 15:08