• Just looking around
    I'm making a big amount of music. I have an A1200 with a vampire with Horny Sequencer (a total killer app) You can sequence just like Logic or Protools. With horny, i control and sequence my Akay MPC One like a midi module. With standalone akai system with its own softsynths and plugin this is a very powerfull solution to make professional sounding tracks with an Amiga. The problem is: On my Vampirized A1200 midi clock, accuracy and jitter is just perfect! But.. With Horny on the Pegasos, via MIDI USB, when i play a track that i made on the 1200, the track is not the same! The groove is not good, all notes do not play toghether! USB is just BAD for midi data... (Yes, you can search the web for this information). My question is: what is the solution to use the pegasos Josystick gameport or soundblaster PCI Gameport to have native midi just like my A1200 ? I need to try this. For information i make the entire track on horny then i capture the Akai MPC ONE output with the Pegasos and import on HD-REC (Another kickass app!) for mastering! I can master all in Amiga! Compressor, multiband compressor, little reverb, stereo enhencer... etc.. all you need to polish your song! Is the stock camd.library capable to redirect signals on gameport or i need to try another older verison of this library ? Thanks you for your response.
  • »07.05.23 - 21:12