• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    If you wanted to understand what "ze_bucheron" stated in English then that's:

Quote:

Good evening,
    That can easily be done with FXPAINT:

- load your 2 images of 200 x 200
    - Click on the first icon at the top right to create a blank image
    - Choose/Select the required number of pixels. So that's 400 x 200 and click on Create
    - Click on the image
    - Click on the FX and select the "Compose" icon from the drop-down menu
    - Click on "Compose" in the list
    - Click on "Options", the Compose window appears.
    - Click on "2nd picture" and choose the image you want to insert
    - Click on "Perform"
    - Click on the "8th icon" (after the 2nd magnifying glass)
    - Click on the "Fix" icon
    - Click on "2nd picture" and choose the image you want to insert
    - Click on "Positioning Mode"
    - Click on "Perform"
    - Click on the "8th icon" (after the 2 magnifying glass icon) and re-position the image as you want it to be
    - Click on the "Fix" icon

That's it's done (sorry, I'm not talking English)
    See you soon

Eh, VoilĂ  - in English, if that makes it any easier for anyone else also, and thanks as well to "ze_bucheron" for the tutorial, 8-)

However, I should add that the above tutorial didn't seem to do what it is supposed to do with fxPaint v2.2 Lite, but maybe you need a full version and not just the Lite edition to accomplish the task.

A program that offers this functionality is RNOEffects, with the Image Joiner option from the Tools > Image Joiner (Cmd+J) menu, which did offer quite a few options and work for me in creating images that were joined side by side or underneath one another, so that's another option.

I just couldn't get fxPaint v2.2 Lite to do what is mentioned in the instructions by "ze_bucheron", but I just hope other users manage to get them to do what it is supposed to, if so that's fantastic, but I just didn't find the instructions worked for me with the version of fxPaint I have access to right now. 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »27.03.21 - 22:54