• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ zukow - thanks for taking on board my comments and observations, and hopefully most, if not all, of my points can be implemented by you, ideally with far less than a 11-12 year wait (v1.3 amigaguide text).

If you want the English amigaguide file to be updated by me then I will do that for you, if that is of any help?

Quote:

zukow wrote: Projects are for storing current options set from connected scanner (scan parameters + checkmarks + selection)

So, does that mean this is a type of "Saved Settings" file? ... or something else? As it seems to be a Settings option but is not possible to Load as a Settings file into the program. It seems like you intended this to be a Settings option but didn't get around to completing it being fully incorporated so it could be used like that, or is it something else?

I thought about the Print option a bit more, and for me, ideally, and probably for other users too, the "Print" button, should also have a menu option, and should include a settings option to select a device to print to (USBPAR: or NETPAR:, etc.) and/or look through the system "Printer(s)" available to be able to print specifically, and thus selectable, to the one required by a user.

The Print option/button might also be adapted to incorporate a "Print to/as PDF"

The fixes you have supplied now make working with SCANdal a lot simpler, and friendlier from a system point of view, and I hope the other issues I have tried to explain make it into a not too distant future update.

I'll send you a donation to the address you've supplied in the next few days, as you definitely deserve it from my POV.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »24.01.21 - 22:53