• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > [...] jPV, and the others in the Dev. Team are working wonders with this latest browser

jPV is now a MorphOS development team member?

There you are again, making a spurious concoction of your own - jPV .... comma .... and the others in the Dev. Team ...]

His selective quoting should have also included the two names right before jPV, to make his point more clear, because the sentence quoted like this;

"jadacaps, Piru, jPV, and the others in the Dev Team" certainly makes it look like jPV is included in the Dev. Team with jadacaps and Piru, which most if not all members know those two are Dev. Team members.

Quote:

So there was no mention that jPV is in the Dev. Team - just jacadcaps, Piru and jPV are spending their valuable spare time working on Wayfarer along with others, it just so happens that jacadcaps and Piru are in the Dev. Team but jPV has ... and may well still be working with them.

Instead of arguing, just admit that you wrote your sentence in a way that makes it look like jPV is included with the other two in the Dev. Team. It's as clear as day.

Quote:

You spend too much of your own valuable spare (wasted) time picking apart others comments unnecessarily and to what end !!

This is/may be true, but he does catch a lot of mis-statements and mistakes that I and other members make, which can and do mislead other readers of the forums. It can be irritating, and that is how I perceived him when I first joined these forums, but now I value his precision, and overlook any irritation his posting style may occasionally trigger in me.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »07.11.20 - 19:26