• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    My thoughts on speed comparison of OWB v Wayfarer has a degree of irrelevance to it, as OWB doesn't have the complexities of the inner workings of Wayfarer. OWB has been "tweaked" over the years to get the best from it, and now its "use-by-date" has almost expired. Whereas Wayfarer is only in its early days of release, "fresh off the shelf", so there's going to be lots more in its development path, and it can access so many more modern websites that OWB is now failing at even rendering the main page of a website that you really can't compare them against each other.

I like the fluid feel of use you get with OWB as it does what it can so very, very well, but I feel we all have to look to the future ... and that's Wayfarer ... bring on v1.6 and beyond ... I'm hungry for more. :-D

We should just be extremely happy that jacadcaps, Piru, jPV, and the others in the Dev. Team are working wonders with this latest browser that is keeping our "head-above-water" in the internet technology era we are in.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »07.11.20 - 00:58