• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    Hello everyone,

I saw on amigaimpact as well as on the ibrowse site that a new version, 2.5.3, had just been released on June 10.

I told myself that I would try it well to see what it gives. I download it and then install it on my hard drive. Already there small problem, the archives or the installation directories unarchived in ram or elsewhere do not want to be erased, ambient indicates them to be always in use. Then I launch it and I load my link file, I click on links at random but alas it is a disaster. Problem with sites using css that ibrowse cannot handle and display correctly. Only obligation and aminet are displayed correctly. Let's see this disappointing result I stop the test there. I want to delete the created directory but once again ambient indicates to me that this one or parts are still in use. After a reboot I can delete ibrowse. But then the default disk and directory icons are no longer correct. They are by default. I opted to use a backup of my system that I have on an external hard drive and find my configuration. I could also have looked for what could have been changed or replaced without my wanting or wanting it.

Here, it was the account of my essay of the last ibrowse. If in turn you want to try it because you think you can do better than me so. But then good luck in advance ...

Brumiga
  • »14.06.20 - 17:53