• MorphOS Developer
    cyfm
    Quote:

redrumloa schrieb:
    Quote:

Flash wrote:
    X5000 is an AEON product shared between aos4 and mos.
    If the next tabor board will be able to boot even mos maybe AEON could be interested to sell a special version of w3d nova build for mos.

The MorphOS team ave hinted that Sales of keyfiles to Sam460 owners are very near zero. I can only think of one single MZ user with a Sam460/Mos.

Tabor/MorphOS is definitely never happening.

Looking at the numbers, Sam460/X5000 owners combined probably represent like 1.5% of the registered MorphOS customer base as of today.
    We continue support for both machines but does it help to increase the number of users ?
    Do your own math.
    Is this going to change once we put focus on moving our available, spare developer resources to get some 2017/18 style graphics card support ready while at least 98.5% of our users are not able use it on their systems, just to please supposedly reluctant Sam460/X5000 owners which claim that this would be the game changer ?
    Personally, I doubt that.

This finally gets me back to the actual question of Tabor support..... We already mentioned in the past that we won't dive into Tabor support for various reasons and this hasn't changed, even less likely with a projected arrival end of 2020 according to recent news.
  • »07.04.20 - 01:01
    Profile Visit Website