Order of the Butterfly
Posts: 405 from 2003/7/25
Next time this happens, try to see what WkWebView processes are still around.
It occurs again. Reproduction steps are the same:
1. Start long compilation in FlowStudio with G++11 - CPU usage almost all the time is 100%.
2. Open Wayfarer 4.8.
3. Open morph.zone webpage.
4. Open next tab (Cmd+T) and open exec.pl. :)
5. Progress indication on morph.zone tab stops (about 90%) - webbage is white.
6. Progress indicator on exec.pl is loaded, I can scroll the website.
7. I can't close both tabs but after many many clicks on close button I closed morph.zone tab.
8. Exec tab works normally but I can't close the Wayfarer (Cmd+Q, Quit, close gadget on the window).
On list of tasks in Scout I see:
If I clicked a link on webpage exec.pl, the Wayfarer crashed. I sent the crash report.