• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I was accessing a website earlier today Microzeit - a retro site that sells literature and noticed that the page loaded with part of a page of an issue of Amiga World magazine cover image.

However, when I tried to move down the page the image did not move, but that the thumbnail that is displayed over the tab showed that the window imagery was changed and now showed that there was a different view of the page that was not displayed in the browser window of Wayfarer.

No matter if I used the mouse in the scrollbars, the keyboard's page up/page down keys or the Home or End keys to display the page in different views the image remained static, just the original image was displayed.

However, if I resized the window of Wayfarer from the bottom gadget it almost immediately redrew the webpage image to what was shown in the thumbnail over the tab. 8-D

Has anyone else come across this issue, what is causing it, and is it a known issue that is being, or can be fixed, ideally fairly quickly? :-?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »26.03.24 - 03:16