• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote:Does Discogs login work with 5.x or 6.x then? Did you try logging in via Google, Apple or Facebook services?
    No idea, I only just saw something I was interested in, so I created a login profile, which it accepted, but won't allow me to login (get past that initial page) ... but regards Google, etc. - No I haven't as I am one of those rare folk that really don't like using Google, (even worse) Apple, and (never) facebook!
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: is there a "Master List" of sites you know are not accessible using Wayfarer
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: I don't know of one and I'm not keeping one myself. I don't believe it makes sense since websites change all the time AND the Cloudflare issue is a setting web admins may toggle on or off at whim.
    Fair point about Cloudflare and websites that use its services, but I thought you might have had some sort of information on reports of sites not working with Wayfarer that are known issues. Discogs certainly seems to be one of them. I'll try my Windows system (reluctantly) and see if that bypasses the issue with Wayfarer, and update this thread when I know more. ;-)
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: Does this update relate to better file handling in relation to files opened from RAM:
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote:These should work fine, yes.
    OK, and thanks for all your hard work, and Piru, and anyone else assisting you as well. 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »24.03.24 - 03:02