• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Amigaharry2
    Quote:

jacadcaps schrieb:
    @ Amigaharry2

Downloads always start in the default directory. When you use Save As..., the file will be renamed/copied to your chosen destination. This is done after the download has finished.

This won't work with big files, If default path is RAM: - PC will run out of memory! I've some files more than 7GB to download. At moment I need to define a HD-Partition for download (which I don't like for smaller, temporary files)
    With V7.1 and all versions before 7.0, downloads where directly be stored in choosen path of "save-as" requester.....
    Tried V7.1-backup again, to be sure, and it works as expected......

Edit: I found out something very estonishing: I tried now to download a file with OWB, and the download requester stands suddenly on the path, I have set as default in Wayfarer (CacheCD:), despite default path in OWB is RAM:!!! How can this be? I set RAM: manually in OWB download-requester and loaded down a file. Back to Wayfarer, suddenly the requester accepts now different pathes and loads down directly there!! What's going on here? How can OWB influence Wayfarer and vice versa?
    Peg2, 3xPowerMac G5, 2xPowerbookG4, 2x MacMiniG4, Efika (again), A3000T and life is never boring.....
  • »22.12.23 - 23:23