• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: Oh, this is quite interesting. It's like that even in much older Wayfarer builds, though. As it also happens in WebKitGTK, I've made a bug report on webkit.org and will let them deal with it.
    Thanks for the quick response, and it must be nice, for once, to be able to "hand-off" the work to others, rather than having to DIY! 8-D

IIRC often when extracting images from MS based, sometimes MSWord based/saved PDFs the images that you got out of such a PDF were also extracted in horizontally reversed format! :-?

Is there any likelihood that all of this is a weird sort of endian issue? 8-D
    Quote:

ghh wrote: If you click on the little cross in the white circle (top left), the images will be flipped as they should be. But it's really weird.
    Well as that's the closing gadget (which I'm sure you know) who would have thought it would swap the layout of the GUI on that webpage - that in itself is just too weird ... and it's no wonder I missed that "trick"! However, it's great that you found out that it did that, so thanks! 8-D

ALSO ... I just realised that if you hover the mouse pointer over the arrowheads (< >) in the GUI the text that pops-up reads "Flip left", "Flip right" - and if you click on the gadgets the left-hand arrowhead it does nothing, and if you click on the right-hand arrowhead it moves the CD image into better view, but UPWARDS, not SIDEWAYS (Left-or Right), and if you then click on the left-hand arrowhead it does nothing, so the CUCD cover image remains out of view! You can of course use the scrollbar to bring the cover image back into view. Then, If you click on the "Thumbnail view" gadget then the images are made much smaller, and are then placed side-by-side, as it seems is the intention, but if you click on one of the images then they go back to being displayed one above the other, as before. If you use the circle gadget to move the images Up (Left) and Down (Right) in the horizontal slider then with the GUI the right way round the gadgets work as they should, but if they are back to front you have to click close to the first button to get the images to swap positions. So, the handling in this GUI is wrong ... very wrong, at least for we Wayfarer (WebKit) users. :-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »09.12.23 - 05:58