• MorphOS Developer
    jacadcaps
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    If I use "Wayfarer" as the User Agent then with some websites Wayfarer v6.6 switches to the website's "mobile" appearance, which is not useful on a desktop environment as many of the additional options are omitted, and I end up swapping over to Safari, which generally works best for desktop viewing of websites with MorphOS, well it does for me. 8-)

I have no way of influencing what websites do when encountering the Wayfarer user-agent, which is why Safari is the new default. That said, mobile sites usually load and work faster.

Quote:

Will we ever, in the forseeable future, be able to use Wayfarer to download a file of about 4.3GB in size onto any MorphOS supported disk media? :-?

Do you have some specific repro steps for this? I am unaware of any issues with size limitations when downloading files in Wayfarer itself.

Quote:

I ask as Jalapeno seems to have enough trouble in burning an ISO file of more than about 1.2GB to a DVD disk without employing a form of concatenation to create mini data packs that it 'glues' the data together as it records it onto one complete file on DVD media. ;-)

What problem is it you speak of? Splitting large files like this is used to be a standard practice, not just on MorphOS.
  • »14.11.23 - 13:12
    Profile Visit Website