• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: The issue preventing paypal from rendering correctly is present in all v6 builds ... is a bug in WebCore itself, I'm not yet sure I'll be able to fix it. I might have to file a bug report with Apple and have them fix it instead.
    I appreciate all the work you do for MorphOS and significantly with Wayfarer, and Iris, and I am really sure you are already doing all you can to improve all of the features and programs that you work on. 8-)

So, I trust you will do all you can to fix it or if necessary report it, and then we'll just have to see when Apple fixes it if you can't work around this issue. As well as that I feel I should also thank you for saying you are aware that it is actually an issue in v6.x's code, which some users were thinking was merely a cache or setting issue, which I was - as sure as I could be - just didn't feel like it was. 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »29.10.23 - 02:37