• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I can't see any improvement on the main login page for PayPal with v6.5 as I can see in the mini-thumbnail image that is generated at the Tab that all the page has loaded as usual, but the page itself is "blank", just a big white page. :-(

As I move the mouse pointer across the page I can see it change from just the pointer to the text input cursor/pointer, and at other points on the page the clickable link/confirm/enter button, so it changes as you would expect as it passes over specific fields, but there are no input boxes/areas to see, it would be just guess work, to some extent, as to where you are inputting text or confirming something on a clickable link that you cannot see.

For a moment the page loads with the input fields visible, but then just that split second later it all disappears to a white page! :-(

I tried it with Safari, which I used to use as the default setting, and now loads as the default in any case, but even if I reload the page with the FireStick as the User Agent it still remains as a 'white' page with no input, clickable link(s) or icon elements on the screen.

Anything else I should try to get to where some of you seem to be with v6.5? :-?

v5.5 displays the page correctly as it shows in the Tab thumbnail, and the same for the rest of the webpages, just not any Wayfarer versions since then.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »28.10.23 - 03:10