• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Sadly for me, v6.4 is no better than v6.3 when it comes to PayPal, as you try to log in, and what starts as the input frames that request your login details, then *disappear* and you end up with a blank white screen, sometimes with the PayPal contact details at the bottom of the page, though on the main login screen usually they are not shown. :-(

As I know where most of the input frames are on the main page, and as I can be 'guided' by the "text cursor" appearing in the place for the input rather than just the mouse cursor I know where to input the text it needs, and then press Enter, that then gets the next window to re-appear which needs more info, which I enter.

However, if I choose the Send Money option then I end up with another blank white screen, though if I wait for the mini-screen images at the Tab then I can see that the page is loaded with all the options in view, I just cannot see them to know what the text is on them as the mini-screen image is too small to judge which of the many buttons or input areas I need to use. :-?

I have tried using the other User Agents, with minimal differences some worse some no better, and all ending up with blank or at the very least partially blank pages, with the important identifying buttons missing from view. :-(

The best of all the User Agents, to at least to see some of the features of the pages in question, seems to be the Amazon Fire Stick User Agent, most of the others just either don't load a page, even though I am quite sure I entered the details where they needed to be placed as the page never seems to upload at all.

The Safari User Agent sometimes initially shows the login placements for input, but then all them just disappear, but when the details are entered in the correct place the main login page for a password is displayed as is the main account page, it is off that page, like the Send Money/Request Money page that is either totally missing any relevant details or only has scant contact information at the footer of the page. :-(

Also, trying to list any item on eBay allows you to input the photos, the text, description, value, shipping (p&p) costs . . . but ultimately will not let you save the item to show it on eBay, or even save a draft of the item. :-(

So, you can spend 10-20 minutes typing and uploading all the details you like, only to end up getting frustrated by the fact that eBay won't accept the details from Wayfarer. So, you have to load up a PC or Mac to actually be able to list your item on eBay - that's after you've had to either cut & paste everything to a thumb drive or start again right from the very beginning. :-(

These issues need fixing ... like yesterday, though that's obviously not possible, so as soon as possible will have to do !! 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »24.10.23 - 03:09