• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I transferred over to using Wayfarer v5.3 after I installed MorphOS v3.18. All seemed to be OK with Wayfarer, but today I was using it, and found that first of all the cookies where I had saved my profile were now not working, and I had to log back in, but the one for the BBC kept saying "something had gone wrong/wasn't working right, try again later". When I tried to log in to my webmail it accepted the username and password, and stated I had successfully logged in, but then dropped back to the same login screen, even though the page shown in the URL field indicated it should be the inbox page? :-?

Anyone else having such issues?

I dropped back to Wayfarer v5.1 and it is all working as it should be, even the BBC - showed me logged in, and my webmail service allowed me to login without any issue!

[UPDATE] I have since relaunched Wayfarer v5.3, and it has allowed me to access my webmail page and the BBC login mechanism worked OK, but I find that when I returned to M-Zone I was logged out again, and had to login again, which with previous versions of Wayfarer I have not had to do, once I had initially logged in due to the version being new.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »23.05.23 - 22:52