• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ jacadcaps - I hadn't noticed the Back/Forward key options you have now implemented, that I requested quite some time ago - THANKS. I had not expected to find them in their very own separate 'History' menu option, though I didn't notice them mentioned in the newly added features to Wayfarer when v5.1 was released, or did I just 'blink' :-o and overlook that information in the release notes?

Also, thanks for looking into Wayfarer's HTTP2 error handling currently being too strict, and I look forward to a 'tweaked' version to fix this annoying issue, once you've recovered from all your efforts in getting the v3.18 release out to us all. For which I offer my usual gratitude to you, and everyone else who's associated with the MorphOS Development Team, involved in making it happen - many thanks to you, one and all. 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »15.05.23 - 03:10