• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: - Download As asl's path can now be stored separately from the standard download path
    What would be even better IMHO would be for Wayfarer to remember where it was 'pointed' to download a file into a specific directory the last time a download was initiated using the 'Download linked file as' actually 'to' as that is often where you have to keep redirecting the ASL requester, by choosing from the 'Directory History' the 2nd option from that ASL option, in effect Wayfarer is by-passing, not utilising, the underlying MorphOS 'Intuition' capabilities to do the 'heavy lifting' it seems to me.

OWB-Odyssey uses this Intuition ASL capability very well, and I just wish it was incorporated in Wayfarer. 8-)

Having a separate 'set this path as default' option usually doesn't send the file to where you want to keep it in every circumstance, but having Intuition 'catch'/'remember' the likely place on a second 'Download linked file as' would save many such circumstances of otherwise having to use the 'Directory History' option to re-direct the file to where you actually want it to be saved. Well it certainly would for me. 8-D

I can obviously live with the small amount of effort required to download the file where I really want it to be saved, but it is certainly a 'niggle'. ;-)

Having said that 5.1 seems to be working very well, so thanks a lot, to you and others for all your efforts who have made this version as good as it is. :-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »15.04.23 - 03:19