• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Is it do-able for Wayfarer to recognise 'Tab' keypresses so that it can go to each and every link, or selected page links on a webpage, instead of having to do almost every action with a mouse-click? :-?

For example, on M-Zone's pages it only finds the Search Input box and Search 'action' button fairly near the top of the webpage, and then it heads far 'south' where it next finds the 'Quick Reply' text input box, and the Reply and Preview buttons, and then it 'exits' the page to the 'far north' to the Wayfarer browser buttons/menus, which seems quite limited in its usefulness.

Some browsers seem to have this option 'selectable' but even though I know Wayfarer is very limited, in not having a huge 'human-resource power' in so far as not having many people in the team to create and improve it, the few members of the Wayfarer's small development team have done a truly remarkable job with their time and efforts, and I am sure no-one that uses, and finds it so good at what it can do, would comment otherwise. 8-D

I'm still hoping that there will be a 'Back' and 'Forward' keypress implemented for Wayfarer in the near future, as that too would be very useful, well it would be for me. ;-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »16.03.23 - 12:29