• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: Wayfarer 5 also introduces the User Scripts Manager known from Odyssey.

So, how do the scripts get imported, and where from these days? :-?

If I try to import, for example, the YouTube_EZDownload.js script clicking on the import option brings up a requester, but the script file is not recognised in the requester, nor can it be typed into the input field and imported that way either, as the whole scripts GUI remains basically blank. Having checked for a bit longer though I also noticed the Add option in the top section of that Script GUI and then realised by doing that there is a 'tiny' system gadget 'unghosted' to click on to find a file within the system HDDs and directories, and then the script can be selected, but even once that is added and then "Apply"-d, then the script is shown in the top section of the GUI but initiaily it didn't seem to do anything, but eventually a bottom-right-side menu is generated, but is this the correct way to use it/them, or is there some other way to import/recognise the script files?

The script files as an archive doesn't seem to be on MorphOS-Storage to download? :-?

Though I can see that some of them are still on FAB's OWB Script folder, but some of them don't seem to be on there, and I can't remember where I got the rest of them from that worked with OWB originally anyway, though it could have been via Grunch, which doesn't seem to do what it "says on the tin" as it is still http: only I believe, so cannot access some sites (https:) where files are/were hosted. :-(

Though there are some instructions on Wayfarer's FAQ page for some features of Wayfarer that might seem to need some instructions as to how to set them up, there is no information on how these newly implemented Scripts options are supposed to work, which would be very helpful if such instructions were added. 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »14.03.23 - 04:57