• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ jacadcaps - I was going to mention yesterday, but I managed to get logged in, though it may have been with v4.3, though it was v4.4 that I was having issues with accessing ebay UK site - Signing In with, that I hadn't been having with v4.3, usually related to the HTTP/2 framing layer, the actual message:

Error loading www.ebay.co.uk
    92: Stream error in the HTTP/2 framing layer

. . . that was the message that I got more often than others with v4.4, but often the login process was taking too long and it sometimes just gave a timing out error message, because it had taken too long to process the request.

It still seems to be the case with v4.5! :-? . . . at least for me, sadly. :-(

I have deleted all my cookies, which I also did with v4.4, so that is not one of the factors as far as I can tell. 8-)

I enter my password and wait, and wait, and then I get either the time out message or the HTTP/2 message, but if I click the bookmark link again I can then usually, find that the login process has completed, but the page errored before completing the entire process.

After I have used v4.4 or v4.5 I seem to have issues using v4.3, prior to any reboot, so I don't know if it is affecting the network in some way, leaving some error in the network itself that then affects using the system, which seems weird I know but I cannot explain it any other way . . . well not at the moment! :-D

I even got . . .

Error loading morph.zone
    52: Server returned nothing (no headers, no data)

and . . .

SSL Error loading www.amazon.co.uk
    35: SSL connect error

However, even transferring from one page to another often causes one of the two message to occur, and I have to try again, and it is getting quite frustrating using Wayfarer v4.5, or v4.4 on many websites as I get such messages. I am wondering if it would be better for me to swap back to v4.3 for the time being, until whatever these issues are get isolated and addressed so I can have confidence that Wayfarer is back to normal! 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »03.12.22 - 00:14