• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: That's called a PDF plugin. I have no intention of adding this to Wayfarer.

It seemed to be integral to the eBay site, as though they had implemented its purposes directly, as I hadn't installed any plugin or add-on into Firefox for that specific purpose, and it didn't look like any usual add-on/plugin I've seen for Firefox if that's what you meant - so I don't know if that makes any difference?

I did later that day get an email from eBay with an attachment - the PDF label attached to it, and it's not like I can't "fire-up" my Windows system to do what was needed. I just don't like Windows, and if I can avoid it I prefer not to switch it on, but on occasions I suppose there is little alternative.

I seem to remember getting a download option like this before that wasn't handled as Firefox handled it, and generated the URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL on that occasion as well.

I've rebooted my system in the meantime, so I can't do a check using Snoopium for this issue now, but I'll try to remember for any future next occasion that this issue arises.

I did do a few screengrabs of the PDF viewer that was used by eBay, but I don't suppose that's very (at all) helpful.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »24.09.21 - 02:29