• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I've just initiated a return on eBay for an item that had been incorrectly sent, so I went to print out/download the return label, but all I get is a white square with nothing in it, and text underneath indicating it needs to be taken to a local Royal Mail Post Office, but I cannot print out a blank label, so I tried to download/save the label, which generated . . . Aww, yes you guessed . . . a blank PDF with the same text underneath.

The Wayfarer downloads page actually showed an error - with the file was shown as a sequence of alphanumeric characters "9x05478f-7bgh-3j89-3567-3k2s8v445171" (well something like that) with the Download location shown as the same set of alphanumeric characters, even though the file was supposed to be "Saved As"which wasn't allowed/ effected, the file size was 133kb, but the download size was 0kb, and with the comment to the right of the download - URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL.

When I loaded my Windows system, and loaded the same return page on eBay, it generated a PDF viewer in the "white square" with the label displayed in it, and I was able to download the return label as a PDF, using Firefox, so this seems to be something that needs addressing in Wayfarer v2.7.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »23.09.21 - 01:09