• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I downloaded v2.1 and installed it as suggested with all the new files in the download placed in my system with all the unarchived folders/files. :-)

However, I have had a couple of crashes when trying to view videos on Formula 1's website - without HLS active, though videos only seemed to play for 0:08s anyway with video/audio, and after 0:08s only with video. Initially, on that use/video, it just crashed out, and I got a Crash Reporter which I completed/sent.

The second time I loaded a video from Formula 1's website the video played (no audio/sound) and I got an error message from the website - this time with HLS active, stating "Could not download the video, Error Code: PLAYER_ERR_TIMEOUT, Session ID: 2021-06-23:aa5d671bb15b070e9a0d1da2 Player Element ID: 1703352181737740921, but after that error message was clicked on "OK" it then continued to play the video - though still none of the audio worked during the video playing, but then it crashed out stating that "Wayferer seems to have ran out of RAM :-(" or words to that effect - but no Crash Reporter to complete.

The sub-menu mouse middle-wheel scrolling does seem to be working as it was in earlier versions, so that's definitely an improvement from v2.0. 8-)

@ jacadcaps - I'd really like to see the "Save As" download option implemented as soon as you can, as this is a real "pain-in-the-butt" only being able to save a file with the name supplied from wherever it is download from, and only to the path that is "set in stone" in the Settings. I really would appreciate this option being part of Wayfarer's Settings as it really is a nuisance not having this dynamic user choice.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »23.06.21 - 16:48