• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ jacadcaps - here's a bug I believe. Which I can re-create quite easily.

Open Wayfarer, open another tab, then close that additional tab, click to quit with the error requester to confirm Quit/Cancel, and then Cancel, so Wayfarer remains open, then try to open another tab from the quicklinks - the "+" add-tab icon disappears and the next tab never seems to open/display, that is unless you click back on the first tab when if you've chosen several tabs to open, as they didn't appear, and then you get a whole cluster of tabs, but when you click to close them the tab space does not clear/close back up to the next tab, until you click on another tab, but each tab, even though you've opened a webpage for it, you get nothing displaying of that website in the window, they are blank. You cannot use Wayfarer, other than for the initial first tab, so it's best to quit and restart it.

I don't know if anyone else has reported this but I thought you ought to know (email also sent as Wayfarer did not Crash so there was no Report to forward)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »06.06.21 - 00:11