• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: The crash showed the Acineralla video player had "Frozen". I cannot send the Crash report as it has locked up the whole requester save mechanism of the filesystem, even the Crash report failed to Send, so I am having to report this information via OWB v1.25.

Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: This is now fixed.

I will download v1.16 and go from there, . . . and . . . I do appreciate all your considerable (understatement) efforts on Wayfarer, along with all the others involved in making/suggesting improvements.
    Quote:

NewSense wrote: I know you said your focus is on YouTube, but I thought you should know about these sites as well, as Formula1.com is a mainstream worldwide accessible sport interest website ...]

Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: Formula1.com is too slow even on my 2.3GHz G5. It's serving very demanding high-bitrate streams. It won't work on a mini, period.

I know you think that about formula1.com, but then why does it work OK with v1.12 on my 1.5GHz MacMini? :-?

As videos load OK, and the video and audio work in sync and the video streams in quite a watchable way.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »01.05.21 - 02:53