• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    So, logicboard based GFX architecture is going to cripple most Apple systems, like MacMinis, PowerBooks from having working, fluid video within Wayfarer, if I understand you correctly, but will there be an option to save the video file as an .mp4 or such like on the majority of systems? :-?

I'm not so hopeful about that, but that's what I used to do mainly with my MacMini for YouTube videos, but from what you've said - as the video and audio are split into "snippets" and re-assembled "on-the-fly" through the browser's internal capabilities I'm thinking that any script is going to be a non-starter, but I could be wrong . . . go on . . . tell me if it's possible, I can take it!

Would there be a way to implement a lower resolution, less CPU intensive way of handling video from most websites that would still allow MorphOS users to view such content, with just a MacMini or PowerBook, with the GFX limitations they are constrained by?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »01.03.21 - 23:09