• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ jacadcaps - sadly that has made no difference (I deleted everyting in the Curl cache folder) and there is a still a black border/header at the top of the ebay.co.uk page. :-(

So, I logged into the ebay.com page as well, and the .com ebay site does not display the black header - only the uk site. :-?

Don't forget that with Wayfarer other elements do not get displayed or function as they do with OWB, those being:

1. no right-click context menus when in ebay messages
    2. editing via copy&paste does not function when in creating an ebay listing and inputting text by cut&paste into the "item description" field from anywhere else on the page, including cut/copy/paste from the system clipboard.

Both these issues have been reported directly but neither have been fixed as yet, and these are just the ones I have come across so far, there may well be other issues that I have not yet encountered.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »25.11.20 - 02:12