• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Intuition
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    Quote:

@ Intuition - Fixed that for the Grammar Stasi. ;)

Quote:

Stasi - The Ministry for State Security or State Security Service, commonly known as the Stasi, was the official state security service of the German Democratic Republic. It has been described as one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies ever to have existed. Wikipedia

I think that is cause for a complaint against you, or any other action that is thought necessary by a moderator and for you to make an apology to have made such a reprehensible reference to me as some form of GDR Secret Police, for inferring my simple comment and humour, merely for a correction of a misunderstanding of interpretation of punctuation and comment.

I ask formally to have your remarks removed, an apology offered, and your mis-quote removed or re-edied to read as it did before, as it no longer is a quote if you change/edit it - is it?

I do not expect to have such remarks made on this site, by anyone to anyone else, and anyone should be ashamed of themselves for making such a remark/reference to anyone else on here.

:facepalm:

Well that went straight over your head. Wasn't even aimed at you, it was in support of you.

I have an autistic son, I'll speak to you like I speak to him in future if that helps?
    1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4, 1GB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9700M Pro, 64GB SSD, MorphOS 3.15

2.7GHz DP G5, 4GB RAM, 512MB Radeon X1950 Pro, 500GB SSHD, MorphOS 3.9
  • »19.11.20 - 11:27