• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ jacadcaps - I've just sent you another email - check your SPAM again I suppose - I hope this helps to understand and fix the issues I am trying to get you to recreate to fix.

I appreciate your directness, and I'll try not to interpret your messages in any other way than that you are inquisitive and trying to help, though I have tried to do that anyway - it's always best to not get drawn into a situation that doesn't exist. 8-D

I was just looking at your previous image that you put in showing Wayfarer - showing Tabs coloured, but I am not sure if you have the "Tabs" actually shown as Rows / Buttons / Tabs.

If I set my MUI Settings to colour the "Tabs" as "Rows" which is what yours look like then they are coloured to what I select, BUT . . . ONLY 1 colour - not Highlighted for the Selected / Active one, but if I select "Tabs", which is what I have them selected as, then they only show as 1 colour - as you have them shown, and the Active one is not Highlighted with the pen(s) or image I select to Highlight / Activate it.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »20.10.20 - 03:25