• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ Piru - What I meant was that Jacadcaps was showing OWB and Wayfarer on QEMU - not actual MorphOS Apple hardware - it was being run in an emulation environment, which might not display the same nuances of actual hardware.
    Quote:

Piru wrote: Jacek is not disputing that there is an issue somewhere, he's just saying that he needs more information.

That's not the way I read that . . . it reads more like - "well it's working for me so it's only you who has the problem" maybe not in so many words, but that's the way it could be and was interpreted by me.

However, if I am supposed to take the inference as supposed to be interpreted the way you say it should - more data required . . . then I will as I have said already, I'll offer more data for jacadcaps to look through, but he will probably need some data from Thomas Igracki as well as we both have got this issue, whether anyone else has setup this "Active" Tab feature through MUI or not.

Having said that, if it works in OWB, then why is it not working in Wayfarer - I setup the "Active" Tab in OWB previously the same way I tried to set it up for Wayfarer - it still works in OWB, but it doesn't in Wayfarer. I would imagine that is what Thomas Igracki did as well, and it doesn't seem to work for him either, so surely it is something wrong in the way Wayfarer reacts with MUI and nothing to do with my or Thomas Igracki's MUI / Wayfarer prefs/configuration files - so overall I don't see what benefit they will be sending them, but I will send them if required, but I sent them yesterday as well, so they should be still valid for today, as neither of them are working within the hardware we are using (My system that this issue refers to is a MacMini currently, though I have a PowerBook, and a PowerMac G5 I can at some point try this issue out on to see if other hardware is OK with the Active Tab issue and it's just the MacMini that is affected by this problem - but I'm not at that point as yet . . . AFAIK.

Quote:

Piru wrote: Hence we often need extremely detailed explanation of the configuration and settings being used. If the issue can't be reproduced by the developers it's very hard to try fix it.

I can imagine that is a very difficult situation to be in, and I will do my utmost to assist you all in tracking down what is causing this issue, so I will supply what data files I can to assit you all, but my involvement is "barely scratching the surface" of this problem.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »20.10.20 - 01:15