• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: Version 1.3 is out now with
    . . . ]
    Fixed tab buttons becoming invisible or corrupt on some configs . . .]

I haven't noticed any improvement in this regard with MUI, as my Active Tab still is not Highlighted using MUI Settings, that is set in the same way as it was with OWB, but doesn't function with Wayfarer v1.x . . . so far. :-?

Apart from that, the invisible Settings List, and the resulting "meditation" with MUI when accessing Settings you seem to have fixed, which is great, as-in . . . no more v1.2 issues, and onwards with v1.3 . . . . Great, and Super-Fast work . . . as usual, THANKS

Oh, I noticed that if you try to save a Quick Link via a Tab as it is loading then Wayfarer "meditates" - are you aware of that?

AND . . . after a "meditation" you then find that all Settings drop-back to default, or have been removed/deleted/lost, so as with eBay you cannot attempt to login with the Default User Agent set as Wayfarer (as you will end up with a blank webpage), so only when you change that to Safari, or something else than Wayfarer, will it load up the login page. Bear in mind that the "meditation" also de-activates the Show . . . Website Icons + Status Bar + Quick Links Bar, as I have said a "meditation" at that point returns all Settings to "default, it seems. :-(

The "meditation" does not affect the Quick Link you were trying to save, or other saved Quick Links, but they need to be re-activated in the Settings, or via the View menu, to get them to display once more, which is a bit of a nuisance.

By the way, having Quick Links makes using Wayfarer a lot easier, as in simpler to use for the links you use most. However, how many Quick Links does it support? It seems to lay itself out dynamically, but does it move/create a new line when there's no more space/room left on the first line? :-?

With OWB you could use the right-mouse button context-menu to trigger options to open in another Tab, along with other options, but that was the one I used predominantly, but this is currently not possible with Wayfarer - has this feature been asked for by other users, &/or already on the to-do list? :-?

Also, here's another anomaly - if you left mouse-click on the Bookmarks menu you can see both the Sub-Menus, that's including their Sub-Menus . . . BUT . . . if you use the right-mouse button context menu to access the Bookmarks then you only get to see the first level of Sub-Menus, weird or what!? :-?

Also, a strange webpage layout that doesn't occur on OWB or on Firefox of Microsft Edge or Ten Four Fox AFAIK, in that when you load up PageStream DTP webpage and then allow your mouse cursor to hover over "Sister Sites", then click on PageStream Forum, and the page loads slightly more unusually layout wise than it does with other browsers, but ... right-click with the mouse in a blank part of the page (probably any part of the page) and the page will re-arrange itself there and then to what it usually looks like . . . quite weird, but is there a reason why it would do that with Wayfarer, when I haven't noticed it do that with any other web-browser I've visited the pages with? :-?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »19.10.20 - 07:56