• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I cannot see the Settings text in the menu of Wayfarer v1.2. I have the MUI text set to Black text, but the text is either white or invisible (it might as well be) so I know where the menu options should be, but I cannot see them, so I can trigger the options "Start, Browser, Display, Interface, Caching, Downloads, Security . . or . . All" but it's hit+miss as I cannot actually see the one or any I want to choose.

If I click on the MUI settings button, when I'm in the Wayfarer v1.2 browser Settings window then the Wayfarer "meditates" - something is wrong it seems.

I saw the extended Bookmarks levels, so that's great - how did you manage that as I thought it was "banjaxed" with an issue with Intuition? :-?

I've not seen the favicons as yet as I tried to load a second window and then got the issue with Settings, so I've not done anything else with v1.2 as yet, as I'd like to know what the unviewable text in Settings is caused by and why MUI is going into "meditation".

I meant to ask before if you can implement a requester as a fail-safe to query immediate Quitting and have a Cancel option from Wayfarer as clicking in the Quit button does just that, but without any query. So, if there was something you ddn't mean to leave the browser due to - this data would be lost - probably a download that is running in the background that might get overlooked otherwise, though you might have already catered for that eventuality, but an instantaneous quit is not ideal, well not for me/probably other users too.

[ Edited by NewSense 18.10.2020 - 07:16 ]
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »18.10.20 - 03:48