• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    igracki
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote: You can edit the frame in MUI Settings > Group > Tab Groups > Container.

I think that response was intended for me (NewSense) and not Cool_amigaN - as I asked about the Tab settings.

However, I have gone back to MUI and those settings were some of the ones I tried, but it just doesn't seem to change the active Tab colour/image setting. I can see that it changes in the MUI window, either the Tab shows as the colour I want or I can add an image to the Tab, and that shows as well in the MUI gadgets and GUI windows, but it just doesn't transfer to the Tab itself, even if I '"Use" it or "Save" it.

When I go back to the Settings it still shows what I "Use"d or "Save"d but it just doesn't take effect on the Tab itself.

I also wanted the active tab to look different, but I couldn't achived it.

The only thing I managed is to let the other (inactive) tabs look different.

@jaca
    One other tab-specific feature I miss from owb would be to open new background tabs (which I open from a link in the current/active tab) AFTER the current/active not at the end.
  • »07.10.20 - 17:43
    Profile Visit Website