• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

ernsteiswuerfel wrote:
    A really polished release for version 1.0!

I also like the inbuilt password manager very much! A nice improvement would be an additional option in the requester to never save passwords for certain sites, besides Yes and Cancel. I save passwords for sites like a1k org morph.zone but never for Amazon, Paypal or ebanking stuff. Would improve things if Wayfarer remembers that once I told him.

I don't know if feature requests, like the message above and others in this thread, are a help, or a nuisance to jadacaps, but my guess is that he could be better served by spending his spare time coding, instead of having to answer so many questions about Wayfarer, until after it's initial release. After that, it would be more likely that feature requests could be worked on, because all of the work to get the initial code to a release state would be finished. I think Jacek has been very patient and kind to answer as many questions about Wayfarer as he has done here, and I guess it is up to him to decide if he wants to continue answering questions about his work in progress, or stop because it is taking up too much of his time to read and reply to this thread.

I think many programmers wait until after they have released a program to mention it to the forums, for exactly this reason. They don't want to be flooded with questions and feature requests, before they have released an initial version. I could be wrong.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »05.10.20 - 15:48