• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    So what benefit does the "hibernate Tab" context menu option offer, i.e. RAM released? Or is it more of a 'gimmick'/fun feature? Thanks for your additional work on Wayfarer to accomplish this.

Any further along with audio/video implementation, or is that going to be addressed at a later stage in development?

Is the implementation we use of "flashplayer" likely to see any improvement for Wayfarer?

By the way, is it possible to have realised by now if there now likely to be a 'fix' in Wayfarer for the RAM lock we suffer from, with OWB, due to the JavaScript tying up valuable RAM and not getting released until the browser is quit?

Is a JIT JavaScript engine likely to be a feature, to keep our PPC CPU overheads to a minimum?

How much base RAM is required to load up Wayfarer, and how much RAM is generally required for each additional Tab that is activated, if you have an amount you can average out?

I mean if a MacMini has a max of 1GB, then how much RAM is going to be required to get it started, and any subsequent Tabs, and is the RAM 'lock' still an issue to be borne in mind?

Will there be an editable QuickLinks feature for bookmarks in Wayfarer, as I haven't noticed much of that featured in the screengrabs so far? I know there is a screengrab on thread #127 which shows a few quicklinks, but will this be as complete a feature as it is in OWB, as I find it handy having the webpage mini-logo on the button(s).

I can tell you're busy, so by all means answer these questions when you've got more time to do so ... if that's ever going to be likely! 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »02.09.20 - 04:13