• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Tcheko
    Quote:

Cool_amigaN wrote:
    Hey, Tcheko thanks for popping up :)

What I am trying to do is to capture on a single file a connected mic voice (plus optionally a line in audio) while mixing with Soundbankster. If I can perform live sound efectes (like echo etc) would be even cooler but I don't know which software can do that (apart from the options found on SoundBankster). Finally I can edit the file if needed on Audio Evolution, SoundFX or whatever. I am using a Sound Blaster on a PowerMac.

Some further clarifications about SoundBankster, is it possible to output diffent audio (say from deck 1) to speakers connected on the SoundBlaster while Deck 2 streams to Avantree Leaf which has a bluetooth headset?

Any easy way to setup Hercules mkII dj console on SoundBankster? Like, do you have a ready Poseidon prefs or something to share?

Thanks in advance :)

Split output
    ------------
    SoundBankster is able to produce sound on two different AHI units. In window settings / audio output, you can set AHI unit for speakers and headphones.

You need to configure AHI accordingly. IE, set AHI Unit 0 to SoundBlaster and AHI unit to Avantree.

Split output of deck 1 and deck 2 to speaker/headphone is probably possible.

If in the audio settings, you set headphone to an AHI unit, you'll have the headphone group available in the middle of the mixer. You can select Up deck/down deck there and set the volume and mix level.

Set volume of deck 1 to max, set volume of deck 2 to mute in the main mixer
    Select down deck in headphone, set mix level to mute (no deck 1 in headphone) and set volume to max. You should have deck 1 at full range in speaker output and deck 2 in headphone at full range as well.

Hercule DJ MK2
    --------------
    Well, I don't have anything at hand currently. But setting it up shouldn't be that hard. Afair, it needed some love in poseidon but I don't remember all the dirty details. Once you got it running in poseidon, you just need to map controllers to events. This is done in Settings / Event Routing afair.

Hope this helps.
    Quelque soit le chemin que tu prendras dans la vie, sache que tu auras des ampoules aux pieds.
    -------
    I need to practice my Kung Fu.
  • »08.09.20 - 16:18
    Profile Visit Website