• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    igracki
    I totally overlooked that you answered my report just one day later! Sorry!

Quote:

ultragelb wrote:

Ok, I've fixed this. There is actually another option that goes along fixing the offset problem and would just make the offset problem never happen:
    Prevent the window from becoming bigger than the actual zoomed area and also resize the window when zoomed area becomes smaller. There's an #ifdef in the code now that does just this but it's disabled for now.
    Do you think resizing the window makes any sense? I've found it a bit irritating having the zoom window suddenly resize when playing around with the mouse wheel. But from GUI perspective it makes sense.

I would also find it a bit strange if the window would resize while I zoom with the mouse wheel.
    It could like it is now in v1.2.

Quote:

I've added spacing around the drawing area, so it's centered now. Instead of centering the paint object it could just sit in left/top corner of the area and have the right/bottom area expand. What do you think?

Centering is better than having it sit in the top/left corner.
    May show a frame around the whole area?

And would it be possible to zoom directly in the drawing area (with mouse wheel)? Without an extra zoom window? As an option?
    Pressing the zoom button with the LMB could zoom in, pressing it with the RMB could zoom out and pressing it with MMB would reset the zoom, that would be perfect;-)
  • »15.04.20 - 23:18
    Profile Visit Website