• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    Is there any part of the work needed to upgrade Odyssey to a more modern version that can be done by other programmers, to help lighten the workload you are attempting to complete?

Yes there is. Porting this stuff is not just modifying WebKit components. It's also bringing our SDK up to speed - mostly related to making sure our compilers have all the necessary C++ stuff enabled and working.

Making slow but steady progress on WTF. I've rewritten all of Fab's memory allocation routines over the weekend.

I guess I should have asked if you have contacted any of the other MorphOS Dev. Team members, to ask them if they would be willing to help you with the workload you are attempting to complete alone, or if any of our few remaining non-MorphOS Dev. Team member, MorphOS programmers could be asked to help you with this project?

I wish I knew more about programming, and had experience with C/C++, which I assume is the language you are probably using for most, or all of the work you are doing to improve the Odyssey code.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »02.04.19 - 02:38